BA (Hons), FCA, GAICD
Anne has been a Non-Executive director since December 2015.
Anne has over 30 years of experience in the Financial Services practice at PwC, with a range of clients in banking, property, private equity and wealth management sectors. Anne has extensive knowledge of financial and regulatory reporting, risk management, controls and compliance frameworks.
While at PwC Anne held various senior leadership positions in the firm, including Deputy Chairman of PwC Australia, managing financial results, risk and quality matters, people and partner development, remuneration and diversity initiatives. Anne is a member of NAB's Advisory Council on Corporate Responsibility.
Directorships and other recent offices held:
- Director, The Bell Shakespeare Company Limited (since September 2014)
- Director, Platinum Asset Management Limited (since September 2016)
- Member, IFAC (International Federation of Accountants) Nomination Committee (since January 2014)
- Member, Chief Executive Women (CEW) (since October 2016)
Board Committee memberships:
- Chair, Remuneration Committee
- Member, Nomination & Governance Committee