National Australia Bank’s annual reporting suite provides information about the Group’s performance for the 2013 financial year.
9.3% increase from 2012
contributions to communities this year
19% increase from 20121
of project finance portfolio is invested in renewable energy
- 2013 Community Dig Deeper Paper (PDF, 486.6KB)
- 2013 Customer Dig Deeper Paper (PDF, 812.6KB)
- 2013 Environment Dig Deeper Paper (PDF, 1.3MB)
- 2013 People Dig Deeper Paper (PDF, 529.8KB)
- 2013 Supply Chain Dig Deeper Paper (PDF, 401.9KB)
- Our Approach to Corporate Responsibility 2013 (PDF, 336.3KB)
- Independent Assurance Report - Ernst & Young (PDF, 35.0KB)
- Paper Impact Statement (PDF, 230.9KB)
1Increase is largely due to the inclusion of revenue NAB has forgone through our ‘Community Fee Saver’ account, designed to minimise the cost of banking for not-for-profit organisations.