- Invest a minimum of $100,000 per deposit.
- Choose a term from 1 to 10 years.
- Link your principal investment to Consumer Price Index (CPI).
- Get inflation-adjusted returns by linking interest payments to the CPI.
- Interest paid in quarterly increments.
Secure and assured
- Protect the purchasing power of your:
- interest income - link interest payments to the CPI.
- investment amount - link your principal investment to the CPI.
- Backed by the security of NAB and covered under the Financial Claims Scheme (FCS).
Diversify your portfolio
- Can help you diversify your investment portfolio and provides you with an alternative to traditional term deposits.
- $0 establishment fee.
- $0 ongoing fee.
- Laws and regulations might change during the term of your NAB Inflation Deposit. Download a copy of the NAB Financial Services Guide (PDF, 272KB).
- You should read the product disclosure statement (PDS) dated 1 December 2014. Download a copy of the NAB Inflation Deposit PDS (PDF, 686KB), and seek independent legal, financial and tax advice to see if a NAB Inflation Deposit is right for you. NAB Inflation Deposits can only be acquired on the application form attached to the PDS.
- View Rates, fees and charges.
- The information contained in this website has been prepared for the purpose of providing general information only without taking account of any particular investor's objectives, financial situation or needs and is not an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer or a recommendation to buy any financial product and is not intended to be a complete summary or statement of the NAB Inflation Deposit. The information contained in this website is not a product disclosure statement and it does not contain all of the information that such a product disclosure statement is required to contain. An investor must, before making any investment decisions, consider the full details set out in the PDS and seek professional advice, having regard to the investor's objectives, financial situation and needs.
You’ll now be redirected from NAB to an external site.
NAB doesn’t accept responsibility for the operation of the website you’re being redirected to.