- Invest a minimum of $50,000 per deposit.
- Choose a term from one to ten years.
- Link your principal to the Consumer Price Index (CPI).
Benefits and features
Access inflation-adjusted returns
- Access inflation-adjusted returns on your deposit by receiving interest payments and, if you choose to, a principal inflation adjustment linked to the CPI.
Protect your purchasing power
- Protect the purchasing power of your interest income and, if you choose to, principal against changes in the CPI.
- Like other NAB deposits, your NAB Inflation Deposit is a liability of one of Australia’s key financial institutions.
Potential for better than expected returns
- You have the potential, depending on market conditions, to earn a higher interest rate than you would have earned if you had a standard fixed term deposit of the same term and principal.
Rates and fees
- $0 establishment fee.
- $0 ongoing fee.
- To understand more about this product please read the Product Disclosure Statement NAB Tailored Deposits PDS (PDF, 784kb).
- To apply for a NAB Inflation Deposit you must complete the application form and authority attached to the PDS and provide it to your NAB Relationship Manager.
- The NAB Inflation Deposit is a deposit which cannot be withdrawn before maturity except in exceptional circumstances and at NAB’s discretion.