- Your interest rate and payment stream are locked in at the start of the term.
- Like other NAB deposits, your NAB Tailored Income Deposit is a liability of one of Australia’s key financial institutions.
Benefits and features
Financial stability and peace of mind
Diversify your portfolio
- Add fixed interest diversification to your investment portfolio. So you’ll benefit from stability and protect against market risk.
Tailor your payments to suit you
- Invest a minimum of $50,000.
- Choose the length of your investment from one to ten years.
- Select how often you would like to receive payments, either monthly or quarterly.
Rest easy with an assured and secure option
- Payments don’t react to share market performance or RBA interest rate decisions.
- Set up your payment stream to match your cash flow requirements.
Rates and fees
- $0 establishment fee.
- $0 ongoing fee.
- To understand more about this product please read the Product Disclosure Statement NAB Tailored Deposits PDS (PDF, 784kb).
- To apply for a NAB Tailored Income Deposit you must complete the application form and authority attached to the PDS and provide it to your NAB Relationship Manager.
- The NAB Tailored Income Deposit is a deposit which cannot be withdrawn before maturity except in exceptional circumstances and at NAB’s discretion.