Worry about something else
- Your interest rate and payment stream are locked in at the start of the term.
- Backed by the security of NAB and covered under the Financial Claims Scheme (FCS).
Diversify your portfolio
- An alternative to fixed interest investments and traditional term deposits.
Tailor your payments to suit you
- Choose the length of your investment from one to 10 years.
- Select how often you would like to receive payments, either monthly or quarterly.
Rest easy with an assured and secure option
- Payments don’t react to share market performance or RBA interest rate decisions.
- Set up your payment stream to match your cash flow requirements.
- $0 establishment fee.
- $0 ongoing fee.
- Laws and regulations might change during the term of your NAB Tailored Income Deposit. Download a copy of the NAB Financial Services Guide (PDF, 272KB).
- You should read the product disclosure statement (PDS) dated 1 July 2014. You can obtain a copy of the NAB Tailored Income Deposit PDS (PDF, 796KB), and seek independent legal, financial and tax advice to see if a NAB Tailored Income Deposit is right for you. NAB Tailored Income Deposits can only be acquired on the application form attached to the PDS.
- View Rates, fees and charges.
- The information contained in this website has been prepared for the purpose of providing general information only without taking account of any particular investor's objectives, financial situation or needs and is not an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer or a recommendation to buy any financial product and is not intended to be a complete summary or statement of the NAB Tailored Income Deposit. The information contained in this website is not a product disclosure statement and it does not contain all of the information that such a product disclosure statement is required to contain. An investor must, before making any investment decisions, consider the full details set out in the PDS and seek professional advice, having regard to the investor's objectives, financial situation and needs.
- If you invest in a NAB Tailored Income Deposit, the NAB or any of its related bodies corporate (NAB Group) may receive remuneration or other benefits in relation to your investments as specified in the PDS.
- NAB voluntarily subscribes to the Code of Banking Practice which lays down standards of good banking practice for dealing with small businesses and individuals. A copy of the Code can be obtained by calling 13 10 12.
You’ll now be redirected from NAB to an external site.
NAB doesn’t accept responsibility for the operation of the website you’re being redirected to.