- Make payments, get receipts and invest in foreign currencies.
- No minimum ongoing balance requirements.
- Overdraft facility is available (on application) for business customers1.
Benefits and features
Flexible, low-cost account
Enjoy competitive interest rates
- You earn interest on whatever portion of the credit balance (on selected currencies) is over USD$5,000.
- Interest is paid quarterly.
- You only pay interest on 6 of 19 currencies.
- Interest rates are published online weekly.
Get seamless access to your foreign currency
Through NAB Connect you can:
- hold foreign currency in Australia.
- access your account anywhere.
Be in control of your foreign currency
- You can better manage your currency risk.
- Convert currency when it suits you.
- Statements can be issued whenever you’d like, traditionally weekly, monthly or quarterly.
Foreign currency overdraft facility
You can request an overdraft when applying for a NAB Foreign Currency Account1.
Our online platform for business customers allows you to view and manage your accounts.
Foreign exchange solutions
Our Business Markets specialists manage movements in foreign exchange rates, helping to support your business.
Trade finance gives you the flexibility and bargaining power to win sales orders and payment discounts.
1 Available to business customers only. Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Fees, interest rates, terms and conditions will be detailed in your Letter of Offer.
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure document, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.