- Enjoy 35 days interest-free on business purchases (excludes cash advances)1.
Purchase interest rate
interest free days1
minimum facility credit limit
Benefits and features
Manage your cashflow
Monitor and control your business' expenses
- Set individual cardholder credit limits for employees who need to make purchases.
- Annual card fee charged monthly at $9 per card.
Protection against unauthorised transactions
Make the most of your card
- View transactions online via NAB Internet Banking or NAB Connect.
- Personalise your cards with your business name.
1 Interest Free Days
If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. Excludes cash advances (including bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office, purchases of travellers cheques and transactions for gambling or gaming related purposes).
2 NAB Commercial Cards Liability Insurance
The NAB Commercial Cards Liability Insurance is part of a group policy issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB Commercial Cards Liability Insurance is provided to eligible NAB accountholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). The terms, conditions and exclusions of the NAB Commercial Cards Liability Insurance are specified in the NAB Commercial Cards Liability Insurance Policy Information Booklet which may be amended from time to time.
- Business Banking Fees and Charges
- Interest rates, fees and charges
- NAB Commercial Card Facility Brochure (PDF, 565KB)
These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.