- Load and spend your own money.
- No monthly card fee.
- Decide who gets up to an additional two cards and how much is loaded on each card.
Benefits and features
Control your expenses
Cover unexpected expenses
- Access a $200 credit limit for a nominated cardholder.
Easy application process
- Simple application with no financial statements needed.
- Use your card wherever Visa is accepted, with the convenience of NAB Visa PayWave.
- Emergency travel assistance (from Visa Global Customer Assistance Services) 24 hours, 7 days.
- Secure online shopping with Verified by Visa.
- Special offers on shows, events, experiences and movies from Visa Entertainment.
- See Visa's website for details.
Rates and fees
monthly card fee
additional card fee
More rates and fees information
- $200 credit limit for a nominated cardholder.
- 35 days interest free on credit limit (if you pay the closing balance in full by the due date each month).
- No interest-free days for cash withdrawals (cash advances) using the $200 credit limit.
- Interest is calculated daily and charged monthly.
Before you apply
Information you may need
- Business numbers: Your Australian Business Number (ABN) if you have one.
- Business contact details: Including a contact person for this application and a valid email address.
- Tax File Number (TFN): Optional, for sole-proprietors only.
- Signatories: A list of authorised signatories to the account/s being opened. (These people will need to go to a branch for AUSTRAC verification if they have not previously been identified by NAB).
- NAB Identification Number: Existing customers only.
- NAB Business Transaction Account details: A condition of applying for a NAB Business Payments Card is that you must have a NAB Business Transaction Account. If you do not currently have a NAB Business Transaction Account, you'll be contacted after completing this application to discuss what type of transaction account is best for you.
- Financial summary details: Total assets, total liabilities, sales turnover and earnings before tax. If you are a start up business and currently have no sales or assets, you should enter $0 in these fields.
After you submit your application
- You'll receive an email immediately to confirm we have received your application.
- Once you've submitted your application, you'll receive your welcome kit, cards and PINs within 10 working days. If you require a NAB Business Transaction Account or we need to clarify any details, we'll contact you within three working days to discuss your application.
Things you need to know
- We'd like to contact you regarding this application even if you don't proceed all the way through the application process. By proceeding with this application, you agree to us contacting you to evaluate your banking needs.
- Only Australian businesses/sole proprietors can apply for a NAB Business Payments Card.
For help with your online application please call 13 10 12.
Managing your card
Lost your NAB business card? Need to add another cardholder? Our Manage your business cards guide can help answer questions you have about your card.
- Business Banking Fees and Charges
- Interest rates, fees and charges
- Essential Information - NAB Business Payments Card (PDF, 333KB)
- NAB Business Payments Card Facility - Terms and Conditions (PDF, 439KB)
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure document, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.