- We can deliver market leading solutions, of the highest quality, to Australian and New Zealand entities.
- We attend key ASIC, APRA and other industry forums to monitor all accounting changes required by regulatory authorities that could potentially affect you or your fund.
- We can tailor for your specific needs, creating industry best practice.
Benefits and features
Improve your accounting operations by leveraging local specialised knowledge
Meet your accounting deadlines by choosing the right accounting report
- General and Special Purpose Statutory financial accounts.
- Disclosures and notes including Financial Risk Management Note.
- Management Fee and Management expense ratio calculations.
- Cash Flow Reporting.
- General ledger and trial balance reporting.
How it works
- As your custodian we hold your periodic transaction and holdings data in our investment system.
- Our accountants combine automated tools and scale, industry knowledge and accounting policy to deliver accounting solutions that are right for you.
What this means for your members
- Drive more efficient costs for your investors and members by utilising a cost-effective accounting offering.
- Efficient and specialised local operations mean that you can complete reporting for your stakeholders in a more timely and accurate manner.