- Better priced derivative products as a result of well managed credit risk.
- Improved access to market liquidity by collateralisation of derivative exposures1.
- We can optimally deploy your assets to help reduce the need for collateral transformation services and their associated costs, as well as minimising cash drag.
Benefits and features
Better financial outcomes for your fund
Reduce your administrative burden
- We provide a single point of contact for all your administrative needs associated with your derivatives.
- We manage the communication and relationships with your counterparty’s back office.
Reporting to keep you informed
- Asset Holdings and Valuation Report
- Asset Settlements Report
- Daily Exposure Report
We can also provide CSA documentation reports detailing all agreements.
How it works
- You engage with your chosen counterparties and negotiate the terms of agreement. We are also able to assist with this process.
- Once we have received the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) master agreement, we will work collaboratively to determine how we operate to best satisfy your needs.
- We'll manage margin and collateral level requirements and process trades.
- We'll facilitate ongoing relationship management and communication between all parties.
- We'll engage with you to resolve any disputes should the need arise.
1 Paul C. Harding, Christian A. Johnson (2002). Mastering collateral management and documentation. ISBN 978-0-273-65924-2. p. 4