1 You should seek your own independent tax advice. Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply (available on application). Fees and charges apply (fee and interest rate information also available on application).
Wherever you sit in the education sector, schools or universities, we understand the opportunities and challenges you face. You need to remain financially viable and work in a policy-driven environment.
We want to offer you our knowledge and expertise as education and community banking specialists.
We're here to help you manage those challenges and improve the financial performance of your organisation.
Contact one of our education and community business banking specialists.
NAB education and community business banking specialists
We're dedicated bankers who have in-depth industry and banking experience. We're the one point of contact for all your banking needs and we have the support of our entire business banking team behind us.
We have specialists in:
- risk management
- financial planning
- payment and transaction solutions
Products and services
We know you're not like every other business. You have unique funding pressures and revenue streams that need a different approach.
We can help by providing:
- tax-effective and flexible lending1
- overdraft facilities to manage cash flow
- finance and leasing for vehicles and equipment
- finance to upgrade your IT equipment and facilities
- cards for business expense management
- transaction, savings and investment accounts
- online and electronic banking
- EFTPOS and other payment solutions
- financial and lifestyle benefits for you and your employees through Work Life NAB.
NAB education and community business sponsor Association of Heads of Independent Schools of Australia (AHISA).