1 You should seek your own independent tax advice. Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply (available on application). Fees and charges also apply (fee and interest rate information available on application).
Religious and charitable organisations
We appreciate the important role your organisations play in our communities. We understand how hard it is to remain financially viable and that you need to make the most of every dollar you receive.
We want to offer you our banking expertise and industry knowledge so you can keep doing the great work you do.
Contact one of our education and community business banking specialists.
NAB education and community business banking specialists
We’re dedicated bankers who have in-depth industry and banking experience.
We’re the one point of contact for all your banking needs and we have the support of our entire business banking team behind us.
We have specialists in:
- risk management
- financial planning
- payment and transaction solutions
Products and services
We want to make it easier for you to do your work for our communities and simplify the way people deal with you.
We can help by providing:
- tax-effective and flexible lending1
- overdraft facilities to manage cash flow
- finance and leasing for vehicles, equipment and facilities
- cards for business expense management
- transaction, savings and investment accounts
- online and electronic banking
- EFTPOS and other payment solutions
- business insurance
- financial and lifestyle benefits for you and your employees through Work Life NAB.