- Whether trading nationally or internationally, access a solution that drives favourable payment terms and cash flow.
Benefits and features
Effective cash flow
Manage interest rate risk
- Access the guidance and advice of one of our trade & working capital specialists or a business banker.
Learn about managing Trade Finance via NAB Connect
Rates and fees
- Interest rates are based on the currency of each drawing.
- Interest is calculated daily and charged in arrears on the maturity date of each drawing.
- The amount of each drawing, including fees and interest is debited from your nominated working account on the maturity date.
- Prepayment options are available but fees and economic cost may apply.
Trade facilities are typically approved for 12 months and reviewed annually. Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Fees, interest rates and terms and conditions will be detailed in your Letter of Offer.