Every business is unique, so we work with you to ensure repayments are aligned with your anticipated cash flow and seasonality.
Benefits and features
Your own tailored repayments
Tax benefits and deductions
Generally, the interest portion of the repayment is deductible to the extent the asset is used in the business.
Security and asset ownership
Repay with peace of mind, knowing the asset is yours at final payment.
- No deposit to pay, keeping your capital in your business.
- We make it simple with installments automatically debited from your nominated account.
What you need to know
- Minimum term is one year.
- Maximum term is five years.
- Other terms can be considered on application.
- Minimum amount is $10,000.
- Maximum amount is unlimited.
- Generally, the security is the asset itself, though in certain circumstances additional security might be required – this will be assessed on application.
- We purchase the asset and rent it to you. At the end of the term, assuming all payments are made, title to the asset is transferred to you.
Rates and fees
|Lease, hire purchase or term rental1||$434.50 (GST inclusive)|
|Private sale (equipment loan)||$500 or .25% of the amount financed, whichever the greater|
|Sale and lease/hire/ rental back
||$550 (GST inclusive) or .25% (plus GST) of the amount financed, whichever the greater|
||$750 or .25% of the amount financed, whichever the greater|
|Equipment loan variation fee (payable on total prepayment)||One month's instalment (or equivalent for structured transactions)|
|Personal Property Securities Registration & Maintenance Fee - equipment loan||$25|
|Personal Property Securities Registration & Maintenance Fee - lease, hire purchase or term rental||$27.50 (GST inclusive)|
|Registration of a security interest on the Personal Property Securities Register (for each registration)||Applicable government registration fees may apply|
Calculate your repayments
1Fee applies for standalone facilities and those drawn under a Master Asset Finance Agreement.
Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply (available on application).
The tax comments provided in this document are of a general nature. NAB recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences arising from the use of any NAB equipment finance solution as they apply to your particular circumstances.