Model shown: VX820
Verifone - How to turn terminal ON and OFF and logon
To safely turn your terminal off:
- Remove it from its charging base and disconnect any external power sources.
- Hold down the red button until it stops beeping and the screen displays ‘Shutting Down’.
The terminal is now turned off.
To turn your terminal back on:
- Hold down the green key until the screen lights up and the screen displays ‘Loading’.
- Once the terminal is powered on, any available software updates will be displayed on the screen.
- If this is the first time you’ve turned on your terminal, it will automatically configure itself and run through a start-up test – This will take approximately one minute.
To logon to your terminal:
- Press ‘* 5’ followed by the green key.
- A confirmation screen will display if your login is successful.
Your terminal is now ready to receive payments from your sales.