NAB Transact offers a range of products to help you manage your payments.
Internet portals for real time authorisation and payment processing, virtual terminals are suitable for businesses accepting mail and telephone payments from customers.
The mobile virtual terminal allows you to collect payments on the go using the web browser of your smartphone or tablet computer. Payments are simply created using the key pad of your device with no app or software required.
- Access from any mobile web browser.
- Review up to 14 days transaction history.
- View transactions processed through other NAB Transact solutions.
Hosted payment page
We'll host a payment page which can include your business branding.
Application programming interface
A fully integrated programming interface for your website or any application connected to the internet.
It's your payment page, but we'll manage your customers' card data. When direct post is integrated, no credit card data will enter your environment.
With batch payments, you can:
- create, manage and schedule multiple payments in a single batch
- upload a list of payments to be processed for previously stored customers
- utilise tokenisation of card data with your own customer reference number.
Scheduled payments are ideal for businesses that offer subscription or recurring payment options to their customers.
And even though card details and payment schedules are managed within NAB Transact, you can view and modify future payments at any time.