Balance transfers are one way to consolidate your debt and give yourself some breathing space. By transferring a balance to NAB, you'll benefit from a transfer rate where you'll pay less interest.
Information about balance transfers
If you're considering a balance transfer, there's several things you need to know.
Apply with any NAB credit card
Already got a NAB credit card?
When you apply
We'll ask you:
- Who your current non-NAB credit card or store card is with
- The card number(s)
- The amount you'd like to transfer onto your new NAB card.
Transfer as little as $200 from one or two cards
- You can transfer balances from one or two non-NAB cards. Each amount needs to be at least $200.
Balance transfer rates last for a limited time
- At the end of the balance transfer period any of the transfer amount you haven't paid off shifts to the cash advance rate for your card.
- See our current balance transfer rates and purchase interest rates on our credit card home page.