- What information do I need to know to make a Taxation payment?
- What do I key in the description field of the funds transfer transaction for a taxation payment?
- What if I don't have an EFT Code?
- Can I obtain more information about making taxation payments?
- Can I use a BPAY ® facility to make my taxation payment through NAB?
For a New Funds Transfer transaction you will need the following details -
|Bank details:||Reserve Bank of Australia|
|Account Number:||316 385|
|Account Name:||ATO EFT Deposits Trust Account|
You key in your EFT code without spaces, you do not need to add anything else. Your EFT Code can be located above the barcode on the payment slip. The EFT Code is sometimes referred to as a Customer Reference Number.
You can obtain an EFT Code by phoning 1800 815 886 (8:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday).
You can visit the Tax Office web site to read Payment options - payment methods.
Payments can be made via the BPAY ® facility using the biller code number 75556 and the EFT code as the customer reference number .
®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.