Update your security software
Essential protection for your computer
We strongly recommend that any computer used to access the internet has up-to-date security software. This includes anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-spam and firewall protection.
Security software will help protect your computer from being infected with viruses, worms and trojans. These silent but malicious programs are easily caught, and often contain programs that either steals your computer’s data and your keystroke inputs - or worse still allows an intruder to access your computer without your knowledge.
Security software offer for NAB customers
Two leading providers of PC security software (McAfee and Webroot) are offering our customers a special six-month free trial of their market leading software. After the trial there is an option to purchase this software at a discounted rate.
Read more about the security software below:
McAfee Internet Security
Comprehensive, award-winning security for your PC and MAC to bank, shop and surf online.
- Protect against viruses and malware.
- Protect your financial information.
- Block spam and dangerous email.
- Install quickly and easily.
Webroot Anti-Virus protects against viruses and online threats specifically designed to steal your personal and online banking information.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivrus is small quick and easy to install, and once installed it runs in the background to automatically protect you.
- Downloads in seconds.
- Scans in under 2 minutes.
- Extremely lightweight, will not slow down your PC.
- Automatically protects your personal and financial information.
* No protection software will completely guarantee against unauthorised access or virus contamination, but it may increase the security of your computer systems.
This special offer for security software isn't an offer or endorsement from NAB. Reference to a vendor's product is intended for explicit description only. Using the link will take you to a website external to our site. We don't receive commission from the sale of any software.
We recommend that you don't access NAB Internet Banking if you think your computer may be infected with a virus, worm or trojan.