NAB Qantas Rewards Card
20,000 bonus Qantas Points
Plus $0 annual fee for the
Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Apply by 19 April 2015 and make a purchase within 90 days.
More reasons to apply
- Earn Qantas Points* on eligible everyday purchases with our lowest annual card fee on NAB Qantas credit cards.
- Two cards on one account – the NAB Qantas Rewards American Express® Card maximises your points earning and the NAB Qantas Rewards MasterCard® gives you added worldwide acceptance
- Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership1
- Complimentary Purchase Protection Insurance2
- Additional cardholder at no extra cost3
Rates and fees
Purchases19.99 % p.a.
Cash advances21.74 %
Balance transfer4.99 %
p.a.for 6 months
Interest free dayson purchases4up to 44 days
Annual card fee$65Special offer: $0 annual fee for the first year. $65 thereafter.
|Card||Earn rate per statement cycle|
|American Express||1 Qantas Point* per $1 spent on eligible purchases|
|MasterCard||0.5 Qantas Points* per $1 spent on eligible purchases|
Points are capped at $100,000 spend per statement period. Points will be allocated on a tiered basis: first on your NAB Qantas Rewards American Express® Card spend, then on your NAB Qantas Rewards MasterCard® spend.
Terms and conditions
* To be eligible for the bonus Points offer, you must apply for a new NAB Qantas Rewards Card by 19 April 2015 and make an eligible purchase within 90 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purchases. NAB may vary or end this offer. Points will be credited to the qualifying members account within 2 months of the purchase. Bonus Points offer not available in conjunction with any other offer or to NAB credit card customers transferring from another NAB credit card or to NAB staff under Employees Choice.
1. To earn Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards or NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, NAB has arranged for the joining fee to be waived if you apply and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Card or NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card and join through qantas.com.au/joinffnab. Membership and the earning and redemption of points is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions, available at qantas.com.au/terms.
2. The complimentary insurances is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). The terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances are specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet and the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet and may be amended. A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurances.
3. Additional cardholder must be 16 years of age or older. All transactions using the additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
4. If you pay your account in full by the due date each month, but not while you have an outstanding balance transfer.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The NAB Qantas Rewards, NAB Qantas Rewards Premium, NAB Velocity Rewards and NAB Velocity Rewards Premium American Express Cards are issued by National Australia Bank under a licence from American Express.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard® Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard® International Incorporated. PayPass is the trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Terms and conditions available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Correct as at 19 January 2015.
Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2015 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.