NAB Qantas Rewards Card
20,000 bonus Qantas Points*
Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Apply by 18 January 2015 and make a purchase.
More reasons to apply
- Earn Qantas Points* on eligible everyday purchases with our lowest annual card fee on NAB Qantas credit cards.
- Two cards on one account – the NAB Qantas Rewards American Express® Card maximises your points earning and the NAB Qantas Rewards MasterCard® gives you added worldwide acceptance
- Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership2
- Complimentary Purchase Protection Insurance3
- Additional cardholder at no extra cost4
Rates and fees
Purchases19.99 % p.a.
Cash advances21.74 %
Balance transfer4.99 %1
p.a.for 6 months
Interest free dayson purchasesup to 44 days5
Annual card fee$65
|Card||Earn rate per statement cycle|
|American Express||1 Qantas Point* per $1 spent on eligible purchases|
|MasterCard||0.5 Qantas Points* per $1 spent on eligible purchases|
Points are capped at $100,000 spend per statement period. Points will be allocated on a tiered basis: first on your NAB Qantas Rewards American Express® Card spend, then on your NAB Qantas Rewards MasterCard® spend.
Terms and conditions
1. The Special Promotion Balance Transfer Rate must be applied for at the point of full card application. You will not receive interest free days on purchases while you have an outstanding balance transfer. Offer only available for new approved applicants who apply by 18 January 2015. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB credit card offer. Offer is not available to NAB staff under Employees’ Choice.
2. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, NAB has arranged for the joining fee to be waived if you apply and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Card or NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card and join through qantas.com.au/joinffnab. Membership and the earning and redemption of points is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions, available at qantas.com/terms.
3. The complimentary insurances are issued to NAB by Chubb Insurance Company of Australia Limited ABN 69 003 710 647 AFSL 239778 for the benefit of the relevant NAB cardholders. The terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances are specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information Booklet and may be amended. The terms, conditions and exclusions of the Purchase Protection insurance are specified in the Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Document. A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurances.
4. Additional cardholder must be 16 years of age or older. All transactions using the additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
5. If you pay your account in full by the due date each month.
*Everyday purchases must be processed to your account within 90 days of the date NAB opens your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purchases. NAB may vary or end this offer.
To be eligible for the bonus Points offer, you must apply for a new NAB Qantas Rewards Card by 18 January 2015 and make an eligible purchase within 90 days of opening your account. Points will be credited to the qualifying members account within 2 months of the purchase. Bonus Points offer not available in conjunction with any other offer.Bonus Points offer is available online only, is not available in conjunction with any other offer or to NAB credit card customers transferring from another NAB credit card or to NAB staff under Employees Choice.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The NAB Qantas Rewards, NAB Qantas Rewards Premium, NAB Velocity Rewards and NAB Velocity Rewards Premium American Express Cards are issued by National Australia Bank pursuant to a license from American Express.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard® Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard® International Incorporated. PayPass is the trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Terms and conditions available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Correct as at 20 October 2014.
Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2013 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686