Special offer: 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 15 months plus 20,000 bonus points. Apply by 11 Octoberl 2015. Find out more.
Earn Qantas Points on everyday purchases and redeem them for rewards in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program including Award flights or a variety of products and vouchers in the Qantas Frequent Flyer Store.
Earning Qantas Points
Your NAB Qantas Rewards Card account has two cards. The NAB Qantas Rewards American Express® Card gives you maximum points earning and the NAB Qantas Rewards MasterCard gives you added worldwide acceptance.
Earn Qantas Points on everyday purchases and redeem them for rewards in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Rewards include Award flights or a variety of products and vouchers from the Qantas Frequent Flyer Store.
Plus, earn 1 bonus point for every dollar you spend on your NAB Qantas Rewards Card on selected Qantas products and services, including eligible Qantas flights.
|Total spent on eligible purchases
per statement cycle (both cards)
|Up to $50,000 per statement period.
||1 point per $1
||0.5 point per $1
Points are capped at $50,000 spend per statement period.
Points will be allocated on a tiered basis. First on your NAB Qantas Rewards American Express Card spend, then on your NAB Qantas Rewards MasterCard® spend for the statement period.
Earn bonus Qantas Points by protecting your NAB Qantas Rewards Card repayments.
Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership
To earn points you need to be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided NAB with your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number. You can join at qantas.com.au/joinffnab. All Qantas Points are credited directly to your membership account, making it even easier to earn and redeem rewards.
If you’re not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, we've arranged for the Qantas Frequent Flyer membership joining fee to be waived when you join at qantas.com.au/joinffnab. That’s a saving of $89.50.
Once you have your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number (obtained through qantas.com.au/joinffnab) you can include it in your credit card application. We'll link your cards to your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership account before we send them to you.
The Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions apply. For more information, visit qantas.com.au/frequentflyer.
Everyday purchases exclude:
- cash advances
- bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office
- purchases of travellers cheques
- transactions for gambling or gaming purposes
- when the card is used as a debit card to access linked accounts
- transactions we decide are wholly or partly for a business or investment purpose. Transactions where you use your card account to make payment to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
- fees and charges (including government fees and charges)
- interest charges
- transactions which are disputed, fraudulent or involve abuse of your credit card account
- payments and purchases which are refunded or reimbursed.