NAB Tailored Home Loan - Variable Interest Rate
Apply for a home loanApply now
- 100% Offset not available during the 'building conditions' phase.
- Before you choose an interest only period, take the time to consider these things:
- Your debt doesn’t reduce while you only pay your interest charges because you’re not paying any of the principal.
- You may owe more than your property is worth if its value decreases during an interest only period.
- Your scheduled repayments will increase once your interest only period ends.
Fees and charges are payable. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request from NAB.
Information current at 24/01/2014, subject to change.