NAB Traveller Card
Already got a NAB Traveller Card? Use NAB Internet Banking to manage your money 24/7. It’s convenient and simple.Log in to NAB Internet Banking
Rates and fees
Rates, Fees and limits apply. Please consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDF, 327KB), Terms and Conditions or other disclosure documents, available from National Australia Bank Limited (NAB) before making any decisions regarding this product. NAB is the product issuer.
1. Withdrawals and transactions: Some operators and merchants may directly charge a fee. Daily transaction and ATM withdrawal limits apply. Transactions and fees that require a currency conversion are calculated using MasterCard foreign exchange rates and are subject to the NAB Foreign Currency Conversion fee. See Rates, Fees and Limits.
2. Restrictions. NAB Traveller Card cannot be used for money transfers or for accessing or purchasing goods from adult or gambling Internet sites (when correctly identified), and must not be used for any unlawful activity. You must comply with all laws and regulations (including any foreign exchange controls) in respect of the card in the country of purchase and/or use. In addition, the NAB Traveller Card cannot be used in some restricted countries, currently Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Syria and Sudan.
3. Load and reloading your card: Load and reload fees and limits apply. Funds loaded via NAB Internet Banking will be available immediately. Allow 2 - 3 Australian business days for funds loaded via BPAY to appear on your card. The exchange rate that will be applied is the rate at the time of processing, not at the time that the BPAY transaction is initiated. Reloads are calculated using the NAB Currency to Currency foreign exchange rate. See Rates and Fees and Limits.
4. Currency conversions: transactions and fees that require a currency conversion are calculated using MasterCard foreign exchange rates and subject to the NAB Foreign Currency Conversion fee. See Rates and Fees and Limits.
5. Currency conversions: The NAB Currency to Currency foreign exchange rate will be applied. See Rates and Fees and Limits.
® MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
® BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
© 2014 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.