NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card
when you spend $1,500
on everyday purchases
within 90 days*
Rates and fees
|Interest free days
You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer
|Annual card fee||
Points are capped at $50,000 spend per statement period. Points will be allocated on a tiered basis: first on your NAB Qantas Rewards Premium American Express® Card spend, then on your NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Visa Card spend.
More reasons to apply
- Earn Qantas Points3 on everyday purchases and take advantage of added platinum benefits.
- Two cards on one account – the NAB Qantas Rewards Premium American Express® Card maximises your points earning and the NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Visa Card gives you added worldwide acceptance
- Seven complimentary insurances including overseas travel insurance4
- Platinum Concierge Service – your own 24 hour, 7 day personal assistant
- Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership3
Earn Qantas Points3
Earn Qantas points on everyday purchases and redeem them for rewards via the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Rewards include award flights or a variety of products and vouchers from the Qantas Frequent Flyer Store. Plus, earn 1 bonus point for every dollar you spend on your card on selected Qantas products and services, including eligible Qantas flights.
Seven complimentary insurances4
Never get caught out again. A NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card comes with 7 complimentary insurances including Purchase Protection Insurance. This gives you protection for new items purchased with your card if they're stolen or accidentally damaged within 90 days of the date of purchase.
Two cards, one account
It’s convenience at your fingertips. Your NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card account has two cards - The NAB Qantas Rewards Premium American Express® Card gives you maximum points earning and the NAB Qantas Rewards Visa Card gives you added worldwide acceptance.
Not the right card for you? Here’s some other options.
Offer commences 12 October 2015. Offer only available to new approved NAB credit card customers who apply by 14 February 2016. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB offer. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply.
*To be eligible for the bonus Points offer, you must apply for a new NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card by 14 February 2016, be approved and spend $1,500 on everyday purchases within 90 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purchases. NAB may vary or end this offer. Points will be credited to the qualifying members account within 3 months of the purchase. Your NAB credit card account must be open at time of points fulfilment.
1. The balance transfer rate will apply for a 6 month statement period from account opening. Any unpaid balance transfer will then attract your card’s standard interest rate for purchases.
2. If you pay your account in full by the due date each month and you don't have an outstanding balance. You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer.
3. To earn and redeem Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. Points are offered in accordance with the NAB Qantas Credit Card Account Reward Terms and Conditions. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, NAB has arranged for the joining fee to be waived if you apply and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card and join through qantas.com.au/joinffnab. Membership and the earning and redemption of points is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions, available at qantas.com.au/terms.
4. The complimentary insurances is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). The terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances are specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet and the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet and may be amended. A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurances
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The NAB Qantas Rewards Premium American Express Card is issued by National Australia Bank under a licence from American Express.
Terms and conditions available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Correct as at 12 October 2015. Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2015 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.