Your benefits at a glance:
- Bonus rate on NAB Term Deposits
- 0.10%p.a. above rates for blackboard specials, or
- 0.25%p.a. above rates for standard term deposits,
for amounts between $10,000 and $250,000 for terms of at least 6 months.
- Annual fee waiver on selected NAB credit cards
Where the net annual purchases on the relevant account during an annual fee period exceed the following amounts on one credit card account, the annual card fee will be waived on that account for the next annual fee period during the life of the package:
- NAB Low Fee Card - $AUD4000
- NAB Low Fee Platinum One - $AUD4000
- NAB Gold card and NAB Qantas Gold Card - $AUD7500
- NAB flybuys Rewards Card - No annual purchase thresholds apply
This benefit can only be applied to one credit card per eligible shareholder.
From time to time, we will also make special product offers available just to shareholders.
You may also be interested in applying for NAB Choice Package, a banking package that allows you to save on home loan interest rates, as well as a range of other discounts and benefits – all for one annual fee.
Please note: effective from 2 August 2012, the Shareholder Package home loan has been withdrawn from sale. If you already have a Shareholder Package home loan you can choose to switch to NAB Choice Package or continue to keep your existing home loan benefits.
How to access your benefits
Simply visit any store, or call our team on 13 22 65 between 8.00am – 9pm (AEST) Monday to Friday. We’d be happy to help.
Terms and conditions
- A shareholder must be a natural person(s) who is a resident of Australia and:
- owns 500 ordinary fully paid National Australia Bank Limited (Bank) shares; or
- is nominated by a company, trust or incorporated body that owns 500 ordinary fully paid Bank shares. A company, trust or incorporated body can nominate one natural person who is a resident of Australia to receive the full benefits of the package using the Nominee Appointment Advice form (pdf). A separate appointment form must be completed where more than one entity is registered in a joint holding.
- National Australia Bank Limited may vary the benefits, terms and conditions of the Shareholder Benefits Package by updating this page.
- Approval for NAB credit products is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Terms and conditions are available on application. Other fees and charges apply.
- Please consider the terms and conditions for term deposits, which are available from National Australia Bank Limited (NAB), before deciding on this product. NAB is the product issuer.