NAB Capital Notes were convertible notes directly issued by NAB on 23 March 2015 and listed on the ASX under the code NABPC. The issue price for NAB Capital Notes was $100 per NAB Capital Note. They were not guaranteed or secured and were not a deposit account or any other account with NAB.
On 23 March 2020, all NAB Capital Notes on issue were mandatorily purchased for $100 per NAB Capital Note and a final distribution was paid by NAB consisting of a cash payment of $0.7718 per NAB Capital Note.
For more information on NAB Capital Notes refer to:
- NAB Capital Notes - Resale Notice (PDF, 189KB)
- NAB Capital Notes payment history and relevant ASX announcements
- Prospectus – NAB Capital Notes (PDF, 4.4MB)
- Financial Services Guide (PDF, 1.3MB)
- ATO Class Ruling (PDF, 208KB)