- Attach multiple cards and set individual credit limits.
- Easy and secure way for your employees to pay their procurement, travel and entertainment expenses.
- Simplify your organisation’s purchasing and reconciliation process so you have more time to run your business.
features and Benefits
Take control of your business spending
Monitor your business expenses
FlexiPurchase is our expense management software. It gives you:
- Improved control, transparency and reporting on your business expenses.
- Finance system integration.
- Better visibility of business expenses in line with travel and expense policies.
- An easy way to manage GST and FBT requirements.
You can choose between basic dashboard reporting or more customised modules that suit your individual business needs.
Make the most of your card
- Enjoy broad Visa acceptance worldwide.
- Option of a fully customised card design.
- Complimentary business liability insurance. To find out more, view NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance (PDF, 350KB)1.
- Visa Secure reduces online fraud by providing an additional layer of security
Manage your card
With our Commercial Card Self Service module available through NAB Connect, you can take control of your card program. Commercial Card Self Service for Corporate Cards is available 24/7 and gives you the ability to perform card administration tasks in real-time, including:
- Order new cards
- Update cardholder credit limits
- Place a temporary or permanent card block
- View cardholder limits and transactions
- Re-issue damaged cards
- Place transaction limits on cards
- Request/Reset PIN
rates and fees
Cash advance interest rate
Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian credit licence 230686 (NAB) which allows eligible NAB account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must check whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. The eligibility criteria, terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance Policy information booklet (PDF, 350KB) which may be amended from time to time. NAB does not guarantee this insurance.
- Business Banking Fees and Charges
- Interest rates, fees and charges
- NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card Facility Terms and Conditions (PDF, 382KB)
- NAB Purchasing and Corporate Cards Cardholder Conditions of Use (PDF, 310KB)
- NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card Electronic Banking Conditions (PDF, 351KB)
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure document, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.