We're here to help you
We understand that financial situations can change quickly. If you’re having trouble making your home loan payments, we want to work with you to find a solution.
It can feel overwhelming, but financial difficulty can be managed. It’s important that you contact us to let us know what you’re facing as soon as you can, so we can discuss your options. We will:
- treat every single customer fairly and individually
- show understanding that loan repayments are not your only bills
- be open and clear about your options
- work to get you to the other side in the best possible position
- start with the view that selling your home is a last resort, though it may be better for you to do so.
Having a discussion with us won’t affect your credit rating or credit score.
How we can support you
Home loan support
Ways we can help you include:
Other ways we can help
We can refer you to one of our trusted partners for support with:
Other ways we can help you
Navigating a change of circumstance
More help and support
Use our helpful guides, FAQs and support services to help manage all of your banking more easily.
Get in touch
If you're experiencing a change in your circumstances, require financial hardship assistance, or think you might need help in the future, please contact us.
Request financial hardship assistance
If you’re having trouble making your repayments, you can request assistance.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.