Our website and internet banking work best if your computer or device meets these minimum specifications:
For security reasons it’s a good idea to install updates on your phone when they’re available.
Some operating system and browser combinations work better with our website's accessibility features.
- Find out more on our accessibility page
Business banking: System requirements for NAB Connect
To get the most out of NAB Connect we recommend you meet these minimum system requirements:
- Internet browser Google Chrome (latest version and version minus last)
- Safari (latest version)
- FirefoxTM (latest version and version minus last)
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
- Mobile browser Safari (latest version)
- Chrome mobile browser (latest version)
- Screen resolution we support 320px and above
NOTE: NAB Connect will not be supported by Safari version 6 & 7 and Internet Explorer 9 & 10 & 11 as of 1 June 2020. Customers logging in with these browsers will see a warning message on the login screen.
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple and Macintosh are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Firefox is a trademark of the Mozilla Foundation.
Safari is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.