- End-to-end connectivity between you and us. As the connection is fully automated you won't need to launch a web or dial-up application.
Benefits and features
Fully automatic straight-through processing
You create a payment file and we'll process it
Files for the following payments are accepted:
- Direct credits (Australia and NZ)
- Government Direct Entry Systems (GDES)
- NAB Payments
- BPAY Batch
- Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)
- International (using eFX, Dealer Spot Rate, Bank to Convert, NAB Foreign Currency Account, Forward Exchange contract and AUD payments to international beneficiaries)
- Direct debits (Australia and NZ)
- Batch credit cards.
Easy access to reports
We'll prepare your NAB account information and receivables reports, and we'll forward it directly to your ERP system.
- Account information
- Direct entry returns
- Locked Box
- Merchant (EB165)
- NAB Payments
- Off System BSB (formerly known as Virtual Account).
Supported ERP systems
NAB Direct Link uses recognised global standards for payments (e.g. Direct Entry and Swift) and reporting (e.g. account information);and works with a range of ERP systems, including:
- Lawson Software
- Microsoft Dynamics®
- Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise
We'll connect your ERP system directly into NAB, based on your organisation's requirements.
- Process high-volume transactions with limited user interaction, reducing operational risk.
- Three layers of security, including digital signatures and message encryption.
- Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) connectivity, with Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) encryption.
- For added security, you may elect to authorise your NAB Direct Link originated payments online through NAB connect.
Rates and fees
In order to give you the right pricing, we’ll need to gather more information about you and your business.