- Enjoy 35 days interest-free on business purchases (excludes cash advances)1.
NAB Business Card RATES & FEES
Purchase interest rate
Cash advance rate
Monthly card fee (per card)
Interest free days on business purchases1
Minimum facility credit limit
Features and benefits - NAB Business Charge Card
Manage your cashflow
Monitor and control your business' expenses
- Set individual cardholder credit limits for employees who need to make purchases.
Protection against unauthorised transactions
Make the most of your card
- View transactions online via NAB Internet Banking or NAB Connect.
- Personalise your cards with your business name.
Special travel and retail privileges, created by Visa for business
- All Visa Commercial Card customers can claim Visa Business Offers.
- Gain access to a comprehensive suite of benefits across a variety of Business services including accounting software, marketing solutions as well as productivity tools that will enhance the efficiency of your business.
Manage expenses electronically and reduce interest costs
- The outstanding balance of your facility is automatically debited each month from a nominated account.
Eligibility requirements to apply
A sole trader, a partnership with up to two partners, a company with up to five directors, or a trustee of an eligible trust.
Registered for GST, turnover of at least $75K per year, and operated under your current registered ABN/ACN for more than 12 months.
Over 18 years old and an Australian citizen or permanent resident. Please have ID ready if you’re new to NAB.
Have 12 months of reconciled business financial data from your accounting package.
NAB Business Card comes with these great benefits
NAB Defence detects fraudulent transactions. If fraud occurs, we’ll give back all your money.
Visa Secure reduces online fraud by confirming your identity.
Digital Wallet Pay
You can now tap and pay with the smartphones and wearables you already own and use everyday.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
How else can I apply?
You can choose from the below alternatives ways to apply if you don’t have MYOB, Xero or QuickBooks:
- Contact your NAB Business Banker;
- Download the NAB Commercial Card application form (PDF, 869KB). Complete, scan and email your signed application (with supporting financial documents) to the Commercial Card Acquisition Team.
- Call us on 13 10 12 from 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri, or 9am - 6pm on weekends (AEST/AEDT).
- Learn how you can apply online for a business card.
What's the online lending criteria?
- Your business is registered for GST and has a turnover of at least $75,000 per year.
- Your business has been in operation for at least 12 months and has a valid Australian Business Number (ABN).
- You have a business and residential address in Australia.
- You intend to use the product where the purpose is wholly or predominately for business purposes.
- Ensure all your ATO payments and loan repayments are up to date.
- You're at least 18 years old and hold an Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
- You're a sole trader, a business partnership with no more than two individual partners, a company with five or less directors or a trustee of an eligible trust. Joint borrowers who are not partnerships, or partnerships where one or more partner is a company are not eligible to apply.
- Any shareholders of companies or trustee companies that are listed in the application are individuals, and not companies.
- Eligible trusts include the following:
- your trust must be a non-government discretionary trust.
- your trust has a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) and has been registered for at least 12 months.
- your trust must have been established in Australia.
- the beneficiaries of your trust are individuals.
- your trustees can only be one of:
- a company with no more than five directors.
- up to two individuals.
- if the trustee is a company shares in the company must be beneficially held.
- Fast online decision and conditional approval is subject to eligibility, credit assessment, lending criteria and ID verification.
- If you have existing NAB Business Lending, you can apply online for an additional NAB QuickBiz Loan, NAB QuickBiz Overdraft, NAB Business Credit Card or NAB Equipment Finance Loan 50 days after your most recent establishment date.
- If you're an existing NAB customer, you can only apply for this product if you have less than $1 million in existing business lending with NAB and less than $100k in unsecured business lending with NAB (inclusive of this application).
- You can only borrow up to $50,000 in total limits across both a NAB QuickBiz Overdraft and NAB Business Credit Cards (applied for online).
Can I change my repayment option after approval?
Once you’ve been conditionally approved for your credit limit, you can’t increase it unless you complete a new application. You have the opportunity to reduce the amount you apply for before finally submitting the application.
1 Interest free days on everyday business purchases
If you pay your closing balance on your monthly statement in full by the due date each month. Excludes cash advances (including bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office, purchases of travellers’ cheques and transactions for gambling or gaming-related purposes).
2 AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631, trading as Allianz Global Assistance (AGA), under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz), has issued an insurance group policy to National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian credit licence 230686 (NAB) which allow eligible persons to claim under them as third party beneficiaries. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is available to eligible NAB account holders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth).
Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must check whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice.
This insurance is underwritten by Allianz. NAB is not the product issuer or insurer and neither it nor any of its related bodies corporate guarantee any of the benefits under this cover.
If an eligible person wishes to claim any of these benefits, they will be bound by the eligibility criteria, terms, conditions, limits and exclusions contained in the group policy as set out in the NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance Policy Information Booklet dated 31 March 2021 (PDF, 292KB) which may be amended from time to time. For insurable events that occurred prior to 31 March 2021, the eligibility criteria, terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance Policy Information Booklet dated 1 September 2019 (PDF, 350KB).
- NAB Commercial Cards Facility Conditions
- Business Banking Fees and Charges
- Interest rates, fees and charges
- NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance (PDF, 292KB)
The NAB Business Card is for business purposes only.
A valid ABN is required to open a Commercial Card facility with NAB. ABN registration checks will be performed once the application has been received.
Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Details are correct as at 15 October 2020 and are subject to change by NAB. Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited.