Finance your growth and manage your cash flow
We understand the complexity of managing trade finance, credit and cash throughout the logistics and supply chain cycle.
Here’s what we offer
Improve your working capital and financial flexibility
We have a range of working capital and supply chain management solutions.
- Payable finance to make the most of your working capital while enhancing your supplier relationships.
- Receivables purchase for certainty of payments, faster access to funds and working capital management efficiencies.
- Goods purchase funding up to an agreed percentage of the market value of goods - in the form of approved inventory.
Reduce your trade flow risk
Our solutions will help you manage your risk using the strength of NAB's brand and rating.
- Letter of credit. Use the strength of our global rating and brand to negotiate more favourable payment terms.
- Outward standby letter of credit. We will pay the nominated beneficiary an agreed amount, if certain terms and conditions of your trade contract are not fulfilled.
- Export letter of credit confirmations. Minimise your payment risks by putting our rating and brand behind another bank's letter of credit in your favour.
- Export collection. Maintain some control over exported goods until the importer pays or commits to a future dated payment.
Fund your working capital and increase supply chain liquidity
We have a range of finance solutions.
- Export pre-shipment finance for exporters buying commodities or raw materials to then on sell, the funds to make the purchase to complete the sale.
- Export post-shipment finance for exporters to convert a credit sale into a cash sale, freeing up their capital.
- Borrowing base for access to funds within a single revolving facility based on the strength of your inventory or receivables.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.