Our range of business credit cards
The information on this page relates to the following business credit cards:
- NAB Rewards Business Signature Card
- NAB Qantas Business Signature Card
- NAB Business Visa Debit Card
- NAB Low Rate Business Card
- NAB Business Card
- NAB Purchasing and Corporate Card
If your business uses NAB Purchasing and Corporate Cards, please contact your Card Administrator for help managing your cards.
Products no longer for sale
Managing your card details
Change your PIN
For new cards, your PIN will arrive in the mail within 10 business days.
Forgotten your PIN
You have three attempts to key the correct PIN. After that we protect your account by locking it until the next day.
If you would like a new PIN:
- Download the latest version of the NAB app or access NAB Internet Banking then head to the Cards section > Select your card > Change your PIN
- Visit any NAB branch
- Call us on 13 10 12 from Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm (AEST/AEDT), Saturday to Sunday, 9:00am to 6:00pm (AEST/AEDT) or +61 3 8641 9886 if you're overseas.
- For Signature cards, please call 1300 498 594, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Change credit limit
Note: Not applicable to NAB Business Payments Card.
- Business Credit Cards - Facility Limit Increase (PDF, 171KB), opens in new window
- Business Credit Cards - Facility Limit Decrease (PDF, 537KB), opens in new window
Change your contact details
To change contact details (like your address or telephone number), call us on 13 10 12, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm (AEST/AEDT).
- Business Credit Cards – Add a Cardholder (PDF, 161KB), opens in new window (excluding NAB Business Payments Card – see below)
- Business Payments Card – Add a Cardholder (PDF, 228KB), opens in new window
Remove a cardholder or change primary cardholder
To remove a cardholder, or change the primary customer on a card:
- Visit your nearest NAB branch
- Contact your banker
- Call us on 13 10 12, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm (AEST/AEDT).
Change cash advance cardholder access
Contact your banker or call us on 13 10 12, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm (AEST/AEDT), Saturday to Sunday, 9:00am to 6:00pm (AEST/AEDT).
Adding a third party authority
Using your card
Make repayments to your card
To make card repayments, you can:
- Transfer funds from linked NAB accounts via NAB Internet Banking , NAB Telephone Banking (call 13 22 65, 24 hours, 7 days a week) or at a NAB ATM .
- Visit your nearest branch and pay in person.
- Pay at any Australia Post outlet displaying the Bank@Post® TM sign.
- Use direct debit .
Paying your bills with a business card is simple, either:
- make a one-off payment using BPAY® on NAB Internet Banking or through NAB Telephone Banking (13 22 65, 24 hours, 7 days a week)
- set up an ongoing direct debit, contact your biller.
Pay on the go with our digital payment options.
Making changes to NAB Qantas Points Earners
You can change your points earner(s) for your NAB Qantas Business Signature Card.
To change your points earner(s):
- Contact your banker or call us on 13 10 12, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm (AEST/AEDT), Saturday to Sunday, 9:00am to 6:00pm (AEST/AEDT).
- You can review and change points earner(s) once each calendar year.
- All points earned during the current statement month will be credited to the updated points earner(s)' Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Account.
- Please call 13 10 12 if you have not provided valid Qantas membership details applicable to a points earner as Qantas Points will not be credited to their Qantas Membership Account.
For general enquiries call 13 10 12, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm (AEST/AEDT), Saturday to Sunday, 9:00am to 6:00pm (AEST/AEDT).
Lost or stolen cards
If your card is lost or stolen, call us immediately on 1800 033 103 (within Australia) or +61 3 8641 9121 (from overseas), 24 hours, 7 days a week. Calls from mobile phones are charged at applicable mobile phone rates.
Only the facility owner can remove temporary blocks or permanently block business cards linked to the facility, by calling 13 10 12
Credit card security
Read about how to protect your credit card when shopping online on our credit card security page on our personal website.
NAB Telephone Banking
You can register for NAB Telephone Banking by calling 13 22 65, 24 hours, 7 days a week and a customer service representative will issue you with a temporary password immediately. Then you're ready to start telephone banking whenever it suits you.
NAB Internet Banking
If you need internet banking assistance, contact us on 1300 651 656.
Emergency travel assistance contacts
The following contact is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Visa Emergency Travel Assistance
- Help with obtaining replacement cards and emergency cash advances of up to USD5000.
- View the Visa Global Service Centre toll free telephone numbers, opens in new window.
Help and support
Use our helpful guides and support services to help manage your business banking more easily.
Get in touch
Visit our business banking contact page for how-to-guides and FAQs, as well as contact numbers.
Visit a NAB branch
Let our business banking specialists help you in person.
Terms and Conditions
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.
Bank@PostTM and its device mark are trade marks (registered or otherwise) of the Australian Postal Corporation.
®BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.