We’re committed to building Australia’s future
We offer property and development finance and property equity and advisory solutions, drawing on our strength as one of Australia’s largest business banks.
Here's what we offer
Specialist investment finance teams in Australia and Asia
Strong relationships with Australia and Asia’s largest investment houses and developers mean we’re strategically placed to deliver specialised solutions.
Our investment finance teams in Australia and Asia focus on listed and unlisted investment-grade properties in the retail, office, industrial, hotels and other sectors. We offer:
- unsecured and secured revolving credit facilities.
- bridge and acquisition financing plus asset enhancement and working capital lines.
Our development finance team in Australia offer full-service construction loans for ground-up, development, renovation and expansion products for retail, office, industrial and residential development. We provide:
- broad coverage including Australia’s largest and most active property developers
- holistic solutions, including property development finance, private wealth, foreign exchange and working capital solutions
- limited recourse to your parent entity
- currency hedging
- tax-effective debt deals up to A$2bn in syndication or A$200m holds on an individual transaction basis
- specialised in-house construction risk capability.
Property equity and advisory
We provide complete capital solutions to clients including:
- listed, unlisted and direct real estate capital-raising services
- full service corporate, M&A and funds advisory
- access to a wide range of domestic and international investors – including pension funds, private equity, listed security managers, high net worth and retail investors
- access to NAB’s retail distribution network, one of the largest in Australia
- deep research expertise in A-REITs and broader real estate markets.
Business research and insights
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.