As banking and technologies develop rapidly, NAB is 100% committed to providing innovative banking solutions while maintaining world class security standards.
If you believe your online security has been compromised, please call us immediately on 13 22 65 from 8am-7pm Mon-Fri, or 9am-6pm on weekends (AEST/AEDT).
Lost or stolen cards?
Call 1800 033 103, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Received a suspicious message?
Please forward suspicious emails to email@example.com and then delete.
Please take a screenshot of suspicious text messages and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and then delete.
Please be aware you will not receive a personal response from email@example.com.
If you have received a suspicious email or text message and have responded to it, please call NAB on 13 22 65 immediately or visit your local branch.
Cyber safety hub
More security information
How we protect you
How you can protect yourself
- Australian Government - Stay Smart Online
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission – Scamwatch
- Australian Crime Online Reporting Network (ACORN)
- Australian Bankers' Association
- New Payments Platform Association (Faster Payments)