- You'll need to be an existing NAB business customer. If you don’t already bank with NAB, you'll need to visit a NAB branch to open a business transaction account.
- You’ll need to have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN).
- You'll need to make sure signatories are over 18.
NAB Connect is the Internet Banking tool designed for our business customers.
Designed for your business
NAB Connect lets you view balances and transact across your NAB accounts including business accounts, personal accounts, credit cards, foreign currency accounts and more. Plus with a business focus that allows for larger daily transfer and payment limits than Internet Banking.
Giving you peace of mind
NAB Connect gives you the peace of mind to do your business banking with confidence. You’ve got the control to add new users and accounts, as well as manage your security and services – all from the comfort of your own office.
Giving you the right tools
We’ve equipped NAB Connect with functionality and tools that lets you reduce administration, avoiding manual reconciliation and giving you the ability to manage the needs of your business and your customers.
Combine and save
When bundled in a NAB Business Fundamentals package, the NAB Connect monthly payment service fee is waived and you only pay for what you use, otherwise read through our NAB Connect Fees and Charges Schedule (PDF, 289KB) for more information on pricing.
What you'll need
What to provide?
- Business contact details.
- NAB Business transaction account details.
- Account signatories details (new customers will need to visit their nearest NAB branch for ID verification).
Application for more complex requirements?
- If your business needs a customised setup, please complete the Delegated Authority Form (PDF, 1.1MB)
- We'll contact you within six business days to confirm eligibility, talk you through your initial set up & finalise your requirements.
NAB Connect Information
When you are ready, look through our extensive library of visual guides and demonstration videos to make the transition to NAB Connect even easier. We'll explain how to log in for the first time, set up your profile, how to make payments, customise your security options and more. NAB Connect Help
Register for a NAB Connect Training session
Join our NAB Connect Training session webinar to learn more about how you can maximise the functions in your NAB Connect site.
Click on the button below, to register for a session. NAB Connect Training