Other fees and charges may apply. Please read the NAB Connect Fees and Charges Guide (PDF, 305KB).
Before applying for NAB Connect, please read the Terms and Conditions
- Online Statements
- Customer Vouchers Online
- Stop Cheque
- BPay Payments
- Linked Account Transfers
- EFT Domestic and International Payments
- Direct Entry and Payroll Services
- Access to accounts or cards that are under a different legal name to your primary business
- Require more than two people to have access to the site initially
- Users that need to use the self-service functions to configure your site that are not Authorised Signatories of your primary business account
- Daily Account Information file that can be imported into your accounting package
- Require access to BPAY or Merchant Reporting
Your first payment to other NAB payees will take 24 hours (as a security precaution). Payments to non-NAB payees made on a weekday by 6pm will be submitted when you make the transfer. However, other banks and financial institutions may take longer to process your payment.
For increased payment limits, please contact us on 13 22 65.
BPAY® is a registered Trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
Fast payments only apply to your eligible accounts. A payment limit may apply to fast payments.
Selecting our optional Quick Balances feature will disable your SMS account balance notifications.
The NAB Mobile Banking app is compatible with Android and iOS, minimum platform requirements apply.
Apple, iPhone, iPad, Touch ID and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google and the Google Logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc. © 2012 Google Inc.
Existing NAB Connect customers who currently use a mobile token will simply need to update their app and follow the on-screen steps. The NAB Connect mobile app will replace the current NAB Authenticator (mobile token) app.
To use the NAB Connect Mobile app you need to be registered for NAB Connect and mobile tokens. Call us on 1300 888 413 to register and we’ll send you an email with a link to the app and set-up instructions.
Once set up, your physical token will be deactivated - hold onto it as backup.