We’re here to help you
If you’re having trouble making your NAB credit card or personal loan payments, we want to work with you to find a solution.
It can feel overwhelming, but financial difficulty can be managed. It’s important that you contact us as soon as you begin to struggle so we can discuss your options. We will:
- treat every customer fairly and individually
- show understanding that these repayments are not your only bills
- be open and clear about your options
- work to get you to the other side in the best possible position.
Having a discussion with us won’t affect your credit rating or credit score.
How we can support you
Credit card and personal loan support
Ways we can help you include:
- providing you with a temporary reduced payment arrangement
- giving you a temporary payment break
- where appropriate, consolidating your debt.
Other ways we can help
We can refer you to one of our trusted partners for support with:
- mental health
- financial and elder abuse
- domestic and family violence
Having trouble making your home loan repayments?
Complete an assistance request and we'll get in touch.
Other ways we can help you
Navigating a change of circumstance
Get in touch
If you're experiencing a change in your circumstances, require financial hardship assistance, or think you might need help in the future, please contact us.
Request financial hardship assistance
If you’re having trouble making your repayments, you can request assistance.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.