Awards and accolades
Global renewables transactions leader
Reigning number one Australian bank for global renewable transactions.
Environmental financing target
$40.7 billion to support green infrastructure, capital markets and asset finance.
Global 100 Most Sustainable Companies Index 2023
Corporate Knights 2023 and certified carbon neutral since 2010.
Our international infrastructure initiatives are building the future
Australia and New Zealand
We’re the number one infrastructure financier in the Australian market, with the local knowledge and global networks to help you deliver on complex infrastructure financing and management.
- We have experience and expertise in key privatisations in New South Wales and Victoria.
- We’re active in the New Zealand (via Bank of New Zealand) public-private partnership and transmission and distribution acquisition finance markets.
UK and Europe
Our London-based team deals with all major European markets, including UK, giving us access to broad investor networks, and real understanding of transacting in these markets.
- We’ve delivered innovative finance solutions.
- We executed the first hybrid institutional deal with full construction risk in the UK.
Our New York-based team connects our customers and investors with projects and opportunities right across North America.
- We have a strong track record of supporting global sponsors transacting in infrastructure and clean energy.
- A strong distribution base featuring US Private Placement activities, aligning US investors with Australia and New Zealand customers looking for alternate ways to raise funding, and for broader Australia and New Zealand product investment into the US market.
We work closely with investors to find the right opportunities for their investment portfolios. Our Asian-based team have significant experience supporting infrastructure investment in Asian and Australian and New Zealand markets.
Research and insights
Terms and Conditions
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.