About authorised contacts
NAB Corporate/Purchasing Cards
- A Card Administrator acts as a primary contact between the company and the bank and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Card program. We recommend a Card Administrator is also set up with access to Commercial Card Self Service (CCSS) on NAB Connect to enable real-time card management capabilities.
- An Authorising Officer is authorised to act as an Authorised Person on behalf of and solely in relation to approving the issuance of NAB Corporate/Purchasing Cards for your company's employees and amending NAB Corporate/Purchasing Card Accounts by email and/or telephone.
- A Verifying Officer is responsible for appropriately identifying each Cardholder and completing the Verifying Officer declaration on each Cardholder Request Form. Prior to commencing in the role, a Verifying Officer must be 100-point identified by NAB (see below for requirements).
- A User includes Cardholders, Delegates, and Approvers including those who require reporting access or have a FlexiPurchase account.
- An Administrator is a user who has access to Administration functions in FlexiPurchase. This access can be wide ranging or limited to certain functions depending on the requirements of the user (for example, add users, make basic changes, and so on).
- A Key Contact is registered with the FlexiPurchase Support Team and can contact the FlexiPurchase Support Team via email to raise queries. A Key Contact can also submit Work Orders for configuration changes and add new Administrators, and is included on an email distribution list for FlexiPurchase Support broadcasts (for example, planned/unplanned outages, upgrade release notes, and so on).
How to make changes to your account
- To add a Card Administrator, Authorising Officer and/or Verifying Officer to a NAB Corporate/Purchasing Card Account, please complete the NAB Corporate Card Facility Authorisations Form with your NAB Banker and submit it to Client.Services@nab.com.au for processing. Reminder: Prior to commencing in the role, a Verifying Officer must be 100-point identified by NAB (see below for requirements).
- To get access to Commercial Card Self Service (CCSS) on NAB Connect, please review the CCSS Access Quick Reference Guide on , opens in new windowNAB Connect Help.
- A FlexiPurchase Administrator can add or block a user within the FlexiPurchase system. For support, a FlexiPurchase Key Contact can email email@example.com.
Commercial Card Self Service (CCSS) on NAB Connect enables users to perform card administration and maintenance activities for one or more NAB Corporate/Purchasing Card Accounts, including:
- order a new card
- change a credit or transaction limit
- add or remove a temporary block on a card
- report a card as permanently lost or stolen
- permanently close a card
- reorder or reset a card PIN
- add or remove cash restrictions on a card
- change a cardholder name and/or other details
- review card transactions.
Important: 100-point identification by NAB is required for access to CCSS (see below for requirements).
To get access to CCSS on NAB Connect, please review the CCSS Access Quick Reference Guide on NAB Connect Help.
For more information about how to access and use CCSC, please review the CCSS User Guide on NAB Connect Help.
Alternatively, please refer to this short demonstration of key functions in CCSS.
100-point identification by NAB is required for Verifying Officer nominations and/or access to Commercial Card Self Service (CCSS) on NAB Connect.
If you are unsure if a nominated person/user has previously been identified by NAB, please contact your NAB Banker.
If a nominated person/user has not been identified by NAB, they will need to visit a NAB Branch or contact your NAB Banker with appropriate identification documents.
NAB Corporate/Purchasing Cards
- Refer to NAB Corporate/Purchasing Card information.
- For support, please contact NAB Card Services on 13 10 12 from Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm (AEST/AEDT) or Saturday to Sunday, 9:00am to 6:00pm (AEST/AEDT).
- Card Administrators who require urgent support can call 1300 738 650.
- If you suspect card fraud, please call 1300 622 372.
- Alternatively, please review content on how to dispute a credit card transaction.
- For support, a FlexiPurchase Key Contact can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.