Specialist banking solutions for insurance brokers
As an insurance broking business owner you operate in a dynamic and ever-changing industry. While you’re busy keeping up with industry trends and changes, you also have to meet the demands of your clients as well as manage your staff and your business. Specialist NAB Business Bankers have the industry knowledge and experience to help your business succeed.
Contact one of our Insurance Broker Specialist Bankers.
The benefits of our insurance broking services
Our Insurance Broker Specialist Bankers:
- understand the insurance broking industry, the specialised revenue streams of your business and are able to add real value from broad experience across a number of insurance broking clients within the sector
- can offer business finance against business assets alone with no need to mortgage your home1
- can offer tax-effective, flexible debt structuring and the ability to package both your business and personal needs.
We offer a range of banking and finance options including:
- the acquisition of another broking business or revenue stream
- business succession/new equity partners
- the purchase of commercial business premises
- motor vehicle purchases, office fit-outs, and other asset finance needs
- refinancing existing business and personal debts
- term deposit facilities, business cheque accounts and merchant services.
We can provide you with an advanced incoming payments system (NAB Transact) which:
- gives your clients a full range of flexible payment options resulting in faster payments to you
- provides an automated receipting process for incoming payments that frees up staff from the time-consuming task of processing and reconciling payments
- is the first integrated banking system to offer a solution for clients paying by EFT
- integrates with your existing EBIX software (e-Global, CBS and Winbeat)2.