Got a question? The NAB Virtual Assistant is available 24/7 on Facebook Messenger, Apple Business Chat and Google Messaging. Our bankers can assist you with general enquiries during business hours. Before joining the conversation, please read our social media guidelines.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, X and TikTok to stay up to date with the latest news on NAB and the communities we support.
Get in touch
Social media enquiries
Have a question about one of our social media pages? Send our social team an email.
If you’re a member of the press, please visit our media contacts page.
Social media guidelines
While we welcome comments from everyone, it’s important to note that posts on our social media accounts do not reflect the opinions of NAB, nor does NAB confirm their accuracy. To help keep our social accounts a safe, enjoyable and respectful space, we have the following guidelines in place.
Our social media accounts are managed and moderated by a dedicated team of NAB employees. Comments and posts on our pages are monitored, reviewed and when necessary removed to ensure they comply with platform guidelines and our copyright and intellectual property policies.
When posting on our public pages, we encourage you to follow these rules.
- Stay on topic and add to the discussion in a meaningful, relevant way.
- Be mindful that our social media pages are in the public domain. Information you post there is public and may be open to opinions or responses from other participants.
- Keep in mind that the information we provide on social media is factual only. Sometimes we may give advice that is general in nature. To the extent that any advice is provided, it is general information only. It should not be considered as a comprehensive statement on any matter and should not be relied upon as such. We will not use social media to give you any advice that considers your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you seek independent legal, financial, and taxation advice before acting on any information contained in our social media accounts.
- Use common courtesy and be respectful of others. We won't tolerate any discriminatory or offensive comments, or personal attacks on others.
We will moderate or remove your comments or posts if they are:
- Profane, obscene, inappropriate, disruptive, violent or unrelated.
- Indecent, sexually explicit or featuring pornographic material of any kind.
- Use threatening, abusive, defamatory, derogatory or inflammatory language, or incite or indicate a personal attack, stalking or harassment of any individual, entity or organisation.
- Discriminatory comments or posts that contain hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.
- False, inaccurate, libelous or otherwise misleading in any way.
- Spam, or containing or linking to any kind of virus, malware, spyware, or similar program that could cause harm to a user's computer.
- Off topic, or not adding to the overall experience of our page, including solicitation and external links.
- Found by our moderators to be spam. We may also block repeat offenders from posting on NAB social media pages.
- We adhere to each social media platform’s privacy policies, available on their respective websites. To keep your personal information secure, don't include any private or sensitive information (such as your bank account details, NAB ID, birthday, home address, phone number, driver's license, or tax file number) in any post or comment. We may need to ask for your NAB ID in a private message.
- We will never ask you to reveal personal information publicly over social media. If you receive what appears to be a request for personal or sensitive information (such as your password or PIN), please don't respond. Instead, help us to maintain your security by forwarding any such request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don't post or transmit material you don't have the right to post or transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secrets or securities) or due to your personal contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Only submit your own original content, and don't post someone else's copyrighted work.
- Our social media pages may not be used for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and/or administrative remedy.
- NAB reserves the right to ban any user from our page without prior written notice or consent for violations of community policies.
- Any comment(s) posted which we deem to be criminal in nature, or which instigate or imply violence toward oneself or another, may be reported to the proper authorities.
- By using or accessing this page, you also agree to comply with the social media platform's terms and conditions. Each platform has their own terms and conditions available on their site.
Please note the following copyright and intellectual property policies:
- Infringement on any party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights, or right of publicity or privacy is strictly prohibited and is your sole responsibility.
- By submitting any content to our social media pages, you warrant and represent that you're the copyright owner of the content or that the copyright owner of the content has granted you permission to use such content consistent with the manner and purpose of your use.
- Using our social media pages to distribute unauthorised copies of copyrighted material, including photos, artwork, text, recordings, designs, computer programs or derivative works of such programs is strictly prohibited and subject to removal.
- Please note that by posting comments, posts, tagged photos, videos, ideas, or any other content on our social media pages, you're granting NAB nonexclusive, worldwide rights to republish, redistribute, or otherwise use this content in perpetuity and in any way we see fit. This could include, but is not limited to, marketing and advertising materials.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.