What you’ll be agreeing to
- We may give you the following documents and information electronically:
- ongoing statements for the credit card you’re applying for
- ongoing notices about all your personal banking products and services with us (such as documents and information about changes to your product terms and conditions or other legal notices).
- We may send documents or other information to you by email or SMS. We may also make them available to you on our website, NAB Internet Banking or the NAB app in which case we’ll send you an alert by email or SMS to let you know when they’re there.
- Some services like NAB Rewards are ‘electronic only services' and we’ll always communicate with you about them electronically.
- In certain circumstances, we may still need to send some things to you by mail (including for electronic only services, on occasions when it isn’t possible to provide it to you electronically).
- We can sign documents electronically or digitally. If a document needs your electronic signature, we’ll provide instructions to allow you to sign and return it electronically or digitally.
What to do if you want to receive paper communication
- If you prefer to receive ongoing statements for the credit card you’re applying for (or statements for any other personal banking product you have with us) by mail, you can change your preferences at any time in NAB Internet Banking or by calling us on 13 22 65.
- We will send ongoing notices about all your personal banking products and services with us according to the preferences you set in NAB Internet Banking. You can view and set your preference within the ‘My Details’ section. Please note, doing this won’t change your statement preferences or how you receive information for electronic only services, general servicing or marketing communications.
Keep in mind that:
- you'll need to regularly check for electronic communications from us as you may not get a paper copy, and you should save or print copies for your records
- you can change your electronic contact details at any time through NAB Internet Banking or the NAB app.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.