We’d like to communicate with you electronically
What you’ll get electronically
- You agree we may give you the following electronically:
- your credit card welcome pack (unless you’ve asked for a paper version);
- ongoing statements for the credit card you’re applying for.
- We’ll send ongoing notices about all your personal banking products and services with us according to your preferences in NAB Internet Banking.
How you’ll get electronic communications
- It’s important that you register for NAB Internet Banking if you haven’t already as we’ll often make information available to you on our website, Internet Banking or the NAB app and let you know by email or SMS when it’s there. We may also send information directly to you by email or SMS.
- Some services like NAB Rewards are ‘electronic only services' and we’ll always communicate with you about them electronically. We might also need to send some things to you by mail when it isn’t possible to provide them electronically.
If you want to receive paper or change your preferences
- Credit card welcome pack – even if you’ve told us you’d like this by paper, there will always be a copy in Internet Banking which you can access at any time.
- Statements – you can change your preferences at any time in NAB Internet Banking within the ‘Statement settings’ section.
- Notices – you can set or change your preferences within the ‘My details’ section of NAB Internet Banking.
Things to keep in mind
- Your credit card welcome pack includes your offer details, terms and conditions and other important information about the credit card you’re applying for.
- Notices include ongoing communications about your products (e.g. about changes to terms and conditions) or other legal notices.
- You can update your contact details at any time through NAB Internet Banking or the NAB app.
- You'll need to regularly check for electronic communications from us as you may not get a paper copy, and you should save or print copies for your records.
- You agree that we can sign documents electronically and if a document needs your electronic signature, we’ll provide instructions to allow you to sign and return it electronically.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.