There are few things more stressful than losing your card when you’re trying to enjoy your holiday.
If you've lost your card, we’d like to help.
1. First of all, block your card so no one can use it.
- NAB Credit Cards and Debit Cards - block your card in the NAB Mobile Banking app, NAB Internet Banking or by calling us on 1800 033 103 (within Australia) or +61 3 8641 9121 (from overseas).
- NAB Traveller Card - block your card by calling us on 1800 098 231 (within Australia) or if you're calling from overseas we have a country-specific list of emergency numbers.
Calls from mobile phones are charged at applicable mobile phone rates.
2. If your card was stolen, was anything else taken? If so, you might need to make a claim on your insurance:
- Make a claim on your paid NAB Travel Insurance
- Make a claim through your complimentary card insurance in Australia call 1800 187 025
- Make a claim through your complimentary card insurance overseas call +61 2 8862 8805
3. When you get home, remember to check your next credit card statement to make sure there are no unpleasant surprises.
If you see any transactions you don’t recognise, you may need to lodge a transaction dispute.