I make money grow.
I protect families.
I plan for your future.
I’m a financial planner
FUTURE PLANNERS SCHOLARSHIP.
Managing money is more than just numbers. It’s about connecting with our communities and helping people achieve their goals.
10 Scholarships on offer. Make 1 yours.
With $5,000 towards your tuition and living expenses, the NAB Future Planners Scholarship is an opportunity to kick start your career and reimagine the future of financial planning.
Make sure you get your application in before 5pm (AEST) on 14 April 2017.
Each scholarship recipient receives:
$5,000 towards your university studies in financial planning and living expenses
An invitation to attend a NAB Financial Planning professional development day
A mentorship with a Senior Financial Planner at NAB Financial Planning.
Getting you on
THE RIGHT PATH
Scholarship recipients will have the opportunity to:
- make meaningful connections with financial planners in the field.
- pick up new skills and experience that matter in the real world.
- start on a path that’ll get you where you want to go.
We’re looking for bright minds with big ideas about the future of financial planning – people from all walks of life, who want to help people make the most of their money.
Applicants must submit a written response to 3 questions in 500 words or less:
- Why do you want to be a financial planner?
- How would this scholarship help you achieve this goal?
- What do you think remarkable customer service should look like in the financial planning industry in 2017?
There are just a few things you need to check before applying, including the requirement to be:
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Currently studying at one of the participating universities a bachelor degree with a major in financial planning
- A second or third year undergraduate student
- Studying full time or part time, on campus or remotely within Australia.
Full details of the application process, selection criteria and Terms of Entry are available here and on the scholarship websites of participating universities.