Working at NAB
We’re here to serve customers well and help our communities prosper. This drives everything we do and gives us clarity about how we perform and engage with each other.
When you join NAB you’re joining a team of passionate and talented professionals who are committed to making a difference. We’re at our best when we work together. How we work is the essence of our culture and how we do things, not just what we do. There are four core elements of how we work:
Excellence for customers
- We actively listen and ask open ended questions, never dismissing or assuming what our customer wants.
- We take ownership and follow up, always taking accountability.
- We apply the sundown rule and respond on the same day.
- We are friendly and helpful, acknowledging and connecting with our customers.
- We’re ambitious for growth and support our colleagues to continue learning and improving.
- We’re curious, learn from each other and use our experiences to be better in the future.
- We prioritise each other’s wellbeing and never succeed at the expense of someone else.
- We’re leaders and experts in our field, coming together to work as a high-performance team.
- We speak honestly and supportively, especially about concerns.
- We face difficult conversations and challenge other people with respect.
- We value the time and opinions of others, never dismissing a challenge or advice without consideration.
- We do what we say we’ll do, keeping others informed along the way.
- We get on with the job and follow up until it’s resolved.
- We do what’s right, even when it’s hard.
- We take action and never say ‘It’s not my job.’
- We make the most of the time, resources and money we have.
Explore available jobs
With thousands of roles, there’s a place for you to grow at NAB.
Explore other reasons to choose a career at NAB
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.