Our culture is underpinned by five core values - passion for customers, will to win, be bold, respect for people and do the right thing - which shape what our people and businesses do every day. We're also proud to say we work with a number of local communities and offer volunteer leave, with the hopes of improving the social and economic wellbeing of those around us. We'll also help you be your best through learning and development opportunities, flexibility, diversity and inclusion.
Our values are something we’re passionate about. They capture the essence of our aspirational culture and reflect that we care deeply about how we do things, not just what we do.
- Passion for customers – Putting ourselves in our customers' shoes, finding and delivering the right solutions for them, and fixing things quickly if we get them wrong.
- Will to win – Going the extra mile for our customers and people, never losing sight of our goals.
- Be bold - We aren’t afraid to ask the tough questions and try something different. We back ourselves and are accountable for our actions.
- Respect for people – We have real conversations with people, always showing respect and courage. We embrace the things that make us all different and encourage an inclusive culture.
- Do the right thing – We make good decisions for our customers, people and communities, even when it’s difficult.