- A shareholder must be a natural person(s) who is a resident of Australia and;
- owns 500 ordinary fully paid National Australia Bank Limited (Bank) shares, or
- is nominated by a company, trust or incorporated body that owns 500 ordinary fully paid Bank shares. A company, trust or incorporated body can nominate one natural person who is a resident of Australia to receive the full benefits of the package using the Nominee Appointment Advice form (PDF, 256KB). A separate appointment form must be completed where more than one entity is registered in a joint holding.
This benefit is only available for one credit card account per eligible shareholder.
Joint shareholders are eligible to access this benefit separately, for one credit card account held in each of their names. In this case, the same Shareholder Benefit number will be linked to each credit card.
2. NAB may vary the terms and conditions of the Shareholder Benefit offer by updating this page.
3. Approval for NAB credit products is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Terms and conditions are available on application. Other fees and charges apply.