- Keep your client’s money in trust and meet your industry’s regulatory requirements.
Benefits and features
Meet your industry's regulatory requirements
Interest paid automatically
- We pay credit interest to your industry’s governing body automatically depending on your industry, state or territory.
- No minimum account balance needed.
Access your account
- You can access your money with a cheque book, NAB Internet Banking and NAB Connect.
- You can also use NAB Internet Banking and NAB Connect to view your account and access online statements.
Rates and fees
Fees and charges may apply depending on your industry, state or territory1.
Before you apply
- Only available to businesses that need to keep a client's money in statutory trust in order to meet their industry governing bodies’ legislation such as:
- real estate agents
- You'll also need to have one of our business transaction accounts open, for bank or government fees and charges, and debit interest relating to the statutory trust account to be charged.
1 Other service fees may apply.
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure document, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.
Closing your account
You or any other authorised person can request to close your account by calling your Relationship Manager, or by calling our contact centre. There may be certain circumstances in which we are unable to immediately close your account, and in these cases we may request further information from you.
NAB may exercise its reasonable direction to close an account due to unsatisfactory conduct or any other reason it deems appropriate. In this event, NAB will provide you notice in writing.
Applying for business finance? Here's what you need
Four documents you'll need for your finance application.
Using our business financial health check tool
Identifying potential issues and determining how to fix them.