Specialist banking solutions for insurance brokers
As an insurance broking business owner you operate in a dynamic and ever-changing industry. While you’re busy keeping up with industry trends and changes, you also have to meet the demands of your clients and manage your staff and your business. Our specialist business bankers understand your needs, and have the industry knowledge and experience to help your business succeed.
Contact one of our specialist bankers for insurance brokers.
How we help insurance brokers
Our banking specialists in insurance broking:
- understand the insurance broking industry, your specialised revenue streams of your business and can add real value to your business
- can offer business finance against business assets alone with no need to mortgage your home
- can offer tax-effective, flexible debt structuring and the ability to package both your business and personal needs.
Banking and finance options for insurance brokers
We offer a range of options to suit you, including:
- help with acquisition of another broking business or revenue stream
- business succession or adding new equity partners
- the purchase of commercial business premises
- asset financing, including motor vehicle purchases and office fitouts
- refinancing and restructuring existing business and personal debts
- term deposit facilities, business bank accounts and merchant services.
Our NAB Transact service gives you an advanced incoming payments system to make it easier to run your insurance broking business.
- Gives your clients a full range of flexible payment options resulting in faster payments to you
- Provides an automated receipting process for incoming payments that frees up staff from the time-consuming task of processing and reconciling payments
- The first integrated banking system to offer a solution for clients paying by EFT
- Integrates with your existing EBIX software (e-Global, CBS and Winbeat).
Get in touch
Visit our business banking contact page for how-to-guides and FAQs, as well as contact numbers.
Visit a NAB branch
Let our business banking specialists help you in person.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.