What financial information do I need to complete the online application?
In order to assess how much you can borrow, and because we don't require security in the form of any assets, we'll review the strength of your business by looking at 12 months of financial history - processed online, with an instant answer.
To make an accurate assessment of your business performance, we require the following:
- Your Profit and Loss report. This must span 12 full months and be up-to-date (within 120 days of your application).
- Your Balance Sheet. This must be up-to-date (within 120 days of your application).
- 12 months of transaction history from your business trading account. This must be up-to-date (within 31 days of your application).
How do I provide the financial information required?
- Connect securely to your accounting package OR
You’re able to link your Xero or MYOB Essentials accounting data directly to NAB QuickBiz Loan, streamlining your application.
- Securely upload your financial information
You can also upload your Xero, MYOB AccountRight, MYOB AccountEdge and bank transaction data from your financial institution in CSV or TXT format.
What if my accounts are managed by an accountant?
You can still apply for a NAB Quickbiz product or NAB Business card. Your accountant can either provide you with login details to connect to your online accounting package or alternative provide you with electronic copies of your financial information in CSV or TXT format to make use of the file upload capability.