Steps for getting support via Secure messages
Make sure you’re logged into NAB Connect to get started. Users can make an enquiry about anything related to NAB Connect, including:
- user access
- account information
- replacement physical token
Create a Secure message
- From the Services menu, select ‘Secure messages’.
- Select Create message.
- Select the relevant topic from the Topic drop-down list. Depending on your choice of topic, NAB Connect will display a set of relevant fields. If you’re an Administrator requesting a change that cannot be completed via self-service or the amendment form, select Other.
- Complete all required fields, providing as much detail as possible.
- Select Send.
- A confirmation email is generated. If required, you can print it for your records.
- We aim to respond within 48 hours.
- From any screen, select Items awaiting action.
- Select the Secure messages link.
- Select the link for the message you want to read.
Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.